Are you looking for a roofing contractor you can trust with your roofing project? Colony Roofers has been one of the best roofing companies in Woodstock for years now because of our dedication to quality roof repair and roof replacement services. Don’t take our word for it though! Take a look at our Google reviews to see what other homeowners say about their roofing experience.
Five-star experiences are hard to come by when dealing with contractors, but there are a few things that are required from a roofing contractor in order to make them a good choice for your project.
- Have they done it before? We have heard terrible stories from customers about how they tried to save a few dollars by using a suspect roofing company. There is a reason they are cheap and it’s typically because they haven’t performed the roof repair and roof replacement service you need before. Our crews and staff have over 100 years of roofing industry experience and have seen every roof leak y
- Are they local? This is especially important after you sustain roof storm damage. Roofers from all over will prey on Woodstock homeowners that have wind damage, hail damage, or tree damage. These roofers will tell you they can handle your roof insurance claim, but many times they will do poor work and leave you disappointed. Don’t let this be you.
- What do other people say about the roofing company? Using a local roofing contractor is a good start, but you need to be sure that their other customers have been happy and would recommend them. Look online at their BBB rating and their reviews. Anything less than 4.5 stars or an A rating is cause for looking elsewhere.
- Do they backup their work with a guarantee? Roof warranties are all over the place and very drastically depending on the type of work performed. However, you should always request that your Woodstock roofing company give you a solid workmanship warranty so you know you and your property are protected.
Residential Roof Replacement
Colony Roofers has been refining our Woodstock roof replacement process since inception. We are proud to have installed over 1000 roofs in the Metro Atlanta area. Your new roof will go through this elaborate process, including a full tear-off down to the decking, followed by the installation of modern roofing underlayment along with modern roof shingles.
A new roof replacement in Woodstock will typically cost between $2.70 and $5.50 per square foot of roof. The range goes from standard architectural shingles all the way up to some of the nicest shingles on the market like GAF Camelot!
Other residential roof replacement options include tile roofing, slate roofing, cedar shake roofing, and metal roofing.
Commercial Roof Replacement
Commercial roofing requires a very different skillset. That’s why we have experts on our staff with over 125 years of commercial roofing and contracting experience. Flat roofs are very common in Woodstock and our team has experience in all types of flat roofing.
- TPO Roofing in Woodstock: One of the most popular single-ply commercial roof materials. A full TPO roof replacement will typically cost somewhere between $5 and $8 per square foot, depending on the underlying conditions of the roof. You can expect anywhere from a 10-30 year roof warranty when you elect to go with a TPO roof system.
- EPDM Roofing in Woodstock: This is another type of single-ply roofing that existed before TPO, so you will see it used on a number of buildings in the area. It is typically black in color and relatively flexible.
- Woodstock Built-Up-Roofing: This type of commercial roofing system is used on flat roofs that were built years ago. In most cases, it makes the most sense to remove the old roof and replace with a single-ply roof system.
- Metal Roofing in Woodstock: There are a number of metal roofing contractors in Georgia, but we have extensive experience in standing seam metal roofing, agricultural panel, and exposed fastener metal roofing systems.
Residential Roof Repairs
Need help with your Woodstock roof repairs? There are many older homes in Woodstock, which means homeowners experience roof leaks and other roofing repair needs.
These are the most common Woodstock roof repairs that we complete:
- Roof Leak Repair
- Flashing Repair
- Roof Vent Repair
- Skylight Repair Service
Storm Damage Roof Repairs
- Hail and Wind Damage Roof Repair Service: While roof wind damage isn’t as prevalent in Woodstock as it is in some other cities, storms carrying heavy winds do pass through. If this happens, you may want to file a roof insurance claim.
- Tree Damage Roof Repair: There is heavy tree cover in Woodstock, so if a tree falls on your home you may want to get roof insurance claim help.
Commercial Roof Repairs
Commercial roof repairs are some of the most difficult repairs to make. This is due to the fact that flat roof repairs can show up inside of a building in a very different place from where the leak actually enters the building. If you need a commercial roof repair, you will need the commercial roofing contractor in Woodstock.
Ready to get in touch with your Woodstock Roofers?
Colony Roofers has assisted hundreds of customers with their roof replacement and roof repair needs and has a dedicated team standing by to assist with your roofing project. Call us today to schedule your free, no-obligation roof inspection and discuss your options with our experienced team of roofing contractors.
Checkout our recent award as best roofers in Woodstock from Expertise.com!