Atlanta Commercial Roofing Guide for 2022
Commercial roofers do much more than install or replace roofs on office buildings or industrial warehouses. We also do elastomeric coatings to commercial roofs and installing new roofs on apartment complexes or repairing roofing on hospitals or even churches, and so much more. When developers and building managers look for a commercial roofing contractor in Atlanta, GA and the surrounding area, they turn to a trusted local team of professionals—Colony Roofers. We are a fully licensed and insured commercial roofing company offering a broad range of commercial roofing solutions throughout the area. You can learn more about our team or schedule an appointment for an estimate or services by calling .
Commercial Roofing Company FAQ
What We Have to Offer as Atlanta Commercial Roofing Contractors
Are you a developer in Atlanta needing commercial roofers on a new apartment complex? Maybe you have an office building with an old built-up roof and you’d like to replace it with TPO? Are you looking to save on utility bills with energy-efficient cool roofing? Whatever your situation, when you need a reliable, local commercial roofer in Atlanta, GA, find out why so many people choose Colony Roofers as their commercial roofing contractor. What you’ll discover is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing exceptional customer service no matter whether we’re repairing a few shingles on your church roof or installing a new metal roof on your industrial warehouse. Moreover, you’ll find a team dedicated to high-quality workmanship using top-quality materials, all provided at affordable prices.
We are fully licensed and insured and highly capable of taking on jobs in a wide variety of settings. Some of the industries we serve include:
- Apartment Complexes & Multi-Family: Whether you’re a developer with new building construction or a manager needing roof repairs after a storm, we’re the team to call on. We work with all varieties of roofing from shingles to metal or flat roofs.
- Agricultural Buildings Roofing: While we can manage just about any kind of roofing, we specialize in metal roofing for agricultural buildings of all sorts from barns and silos to storage sheds or livestock pens and stables.
- Hospitals & Healthcare Roofing: Hospitals and clinics and other healthcare facilities are growing more and more essential daily. All these facilities need sturdy, reliable roofs over them to keep operations going inside.
- Church Roofing Replacement: Not all commercial roofing contractors will deal with churches. Churches and other houses of worship are sanctuaries for many. When your church roof needs to be replaced, we are the team to call.
- Shopping Centers & Office Building Roofing Contractor: From low-sloped roofs to metal roofing and everything in between, we’ve got you covered when it comes to shopping centers and office buildings of any size or shape.
Other Roof Services
This is just a small sample of the industries and services Colony Roofers provides as a commercial roofing contractor in Atlanta, GA. When you want to protect your roof from leaks and improve energy efficiency, for instance, we’re the team to call for elastomeric or silicone roof coatings. We also provide foam roofing services, which we recommend not only as protection from leaks and other damage but as an added insulating force that keeps your roof cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
We’re also the commercial roofing contractor to contact to keep your flat roof healthy. We work with everything from built-up roofing to single-ply membranes like TPO. Our team provides repairs, replacement, and installation services for all these roofing systems. One of our specialties is commercial metal roofing. Metal roofing is perfect for many different commercial applications from industrial buildings to offices to agricultural buildings, and more.
Cost of Roofing
The recent supply shortages we’ve seen from 2020 through 2022 have lead to some crazy swings in material pricing. That is, flat roofing material prices have gone through the roof! (No pun intended).
So what can you expect to pay for your commercial roofing project?
There are a variety of factors that come into play when you’re budgeting, but these are the biggest factors to keep in mind…
- Square Footage of the Roof
- Type of Material
- Location of the Property
- Height of the Building
- Scope of the Project
Generally speaking, you can expect to pay in the range of $6-10 per square foot for a full commercial roof replacement that uses a membrane system like TPO roofing.
Schedule Our Commercial Roof Contractors Today
When you’re looking for a commercial roofing company in Atlanta, GA with a diverse range of services, search no further than Colony Roofers. We can help you with everything from apartments and churches to hospitals and warehouses. You can learn more about all the services we provide or get started on a project by calling and scheduling a service appointment today.
- Elastomeric Coatings Contractor Protect your roof from leaks with an elastomeric roof coating.
- Business & Office Building Roof Repair We’re the team to call when your office building needs a new roof.
- Hospital & Healthcare Roof Repair Ours is the team to call for hospital and healthcare roof repair.
- Roofing for Agricultural Buildings Whether its barns or silos, call us for all your agricultural roofing needs.
- Roofing for Apartments and Hotels If you need roofing work done for apartments and hotels, give us a call.
- Roofing for Churches Make sure your house of worship is covered with a good roof.
- Silicone Roof Contractor Get improved energy efficiency with a silicone roof coating.
- TPO Membrane Roof Repair and Replacement If your TPO roof needs to be repaired or replaced, give us a call.